Search for Airport Transfers Malaga and you come up with page after page of different transfer companies. All of them offering what seems to be the same service. When you see a company that looks too good to be true it probably is. Here we have some pointers to help you choose the right service:-
- Always check out reviews on sites like Trustpilot, Trip advisor or similar. Look at their social media sites, are their pictures genuine showing their actual vehicles?
- Do their vehicles have full air-conditioning throughout the whole of the vehicle, not just in the front.
- Do they offer Pay on arrival by cash or card or are they demanding payment in advance especially into a bank account rather than by card that gives you a means to claim a refund.
- Do their prices include all toll fees? this is very important as if they don’t, and you want to take the Toll road it can add a lot of money to the quoted price.
- Is their address correct ? is their address a physical address not just a box number or the address of the airport.
- Are their drivers English speaking along with other languages.